By participating in the OMG! Yeh Mera India Season 7 – Watch & Win Contest (hereinafter referred to as “Contest”), you (i.e., the “Contestant”) irrevocably and unequivocally agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) between the Contestant and AETN18 Media Private Limited (“AETN18”):
1. This Contest is organized by AETN18 on its channel (‘HISTORYTV18’) and shall be conducted on every Monday during the episode/programme telecast from 20:00 hours to 20:30 hours Indian Standard Time (IST) for a period of 10 (Ten) weeks starting from 29th March 2021 to 10th May 2021 (“Term”). This Contest will be aired on HISTORYTV18 during the Term.
2. This Contest is open only to Indian Citizens who are resident in India at the time of conducting this Contest and above the age of fourteen (14) years. In the event that a person is below the age of fourteen (14) years and participates and wins this Contest, he/she shall be disqualified forthwith and shall not be entitled to the Contest Prize (defined below). The Contestant between the age of 14 (fourteen) to 18 (eighteen) are mandatorily required to participate through and after accepting consent from their respective parent’s/guardians, as applicable. Therefore, in order to participate in the Contest, all Contestant below or under the age of 18 must have his/her parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate
3. This Contest is not open for employees and/or family members of AETN18 or its group companies.
4. The Contestant agrees to provide complete and correct information with respect to his/her identity, contact details, permanent account number (“PAN”), age and such other information as may be required by AETN18 from time to time. AETN18 has the right at any time to ask the Contestant to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility (which may include asking for a copy of the Contestant’s itemised telephone bill). Failure to provide such proof by Contestant immediately upon request by AETN18, could result in the disqualification of the Contestant from the Contest and/or the withdrawal of the Contest Prize (defined below) at the sole discretion of AETN18.
5. The Contestant can participate in this Contest in the following manner:
- STEP 1: The Contest question will be aired on HISTORYTV18 during the episode telecast.
- STEP 2: Contestants who desire to participate in the Contest have to WhatsApp on the number 9321550055 or any other number, which will be flashed on the screen during the programme.
- STEP 3: The Contestant will need to send the response/answers on the whatsapp number which will flash on the television.
- STEP 4: HISTORYTV18 accesses the back-end and will select the first winner amongst the correct response received, each week.
- STEP 5: Prize: The winner (one) of each week will get Byjus One Year online Subscription (1 year subscription of 1 particular grade of the winner’s choice. The course will be a streaming subscription - only. Based on the CBSE curriculum .Subscription will be valid from 1 June 2021 - 31st May 2022) which will be couriered to them)
6. Please note that from all the Contestants who have sent the correct answer, Only the first winner will be selected via What’s App (“Winner”). The decision of AETN18s in connection with the selection process of the Winner will be final and binding and is non-contestable. In case of any dispute, the decision of AETN18’s shall be final and binding on all concerned.
7. The Winners of the Contest will be announced by way of an online post on HISTORYTV18 social media pages, at the discretion of AETN18.
8. AETN18 accepts no responsibility under any circumstance whatsoever for including but not limited to incomplete or incomprehensible questions, for technical and/or telephone networks, which become lost, misdirected or delayed.
9. AETN18 accepts no responsibility under any circumstance whatsoever for including but not limited to incomplete or incomprehensible entries, for technical and/or telephone networks, which become lost, misdirected or delayed. Any such entries will be deemed void and the decision of AETN18 in this respect will be final and binding.
10. The Contest is a weekly contest that will run for 1-2 min in between the 30 min episode as mentioned hereinabove. The entries shall be sent latest within 24hrs hours from completion of telecast of the episode and only such entries will be considered valid. Entries received after the timeframe mentioned above will be considered invalid.
11. In the event that any of the Prize Winners selected by AETN18 is unwilling or unable to give his/her acceptance to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest, AETN18 may select another Winner who gives his/her acceptance to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest. The Winners of the Prize will be announced only after the Winners give their acceptance to compliance of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest. . By participating and by submitting the entries comprising of Contestant contact or other details, you hereby grant TV18 and the sponsor(s) of Show to use, process, retain and monetize the entries for any purposes including commercial and marketing purposes. Parent/Legal Guardian of the Contestant acknowledge that by submitting their entries, Parent/Legal guardian of the Contestant are expressly granting AETN18 all required and necessary rights to use any and all information provided as a part of the entries, in any manner as required by AETN18, including sharing all the information provided with third parties. Parent/Legal Guardian of the Contestant hereby waive any and all rights and undertake that they shall not object to AETN18’s use of the Entries in any manner.
12. AETN18 shall handover or deliver (as the case may be) the Prize, within 90 days after the acceptance of the said Terms and Conditions by the Winners. AETN18 shall communicate to the Winners the mode and manner of delivery of the Prize. The Prize would be handed over to the Winners only at the agreed place as communicated by AETN18 and after proper identification, verification and also after the winner providing proof of payment of all applicable taxes and levies.
13. Upon being declared a Winner, the Winners will be required to comply with the following pre-requisites prior to being handed over the Contest Prize:
- Furnishing his/her name, address, age, sex, contact number;
- A copy of his/her Photo identity card, PAN card;
- Any valid Proof of address;
- Proof of the ownership of the contact number.
14. In addition to the above, in case AETN18 requires any additional documents/ information, for confirmation, AETN18 shall convey the same to the Winner and the Winner will be required to comply with requirements of AETN18. In case of non-compliance in submission of such documents/ additional documents/ information, AETN18 may decide against giving the Contest Prize to the Winner and the Winner shall have no objection to the same. AETN18 will be required to share the information submitted by the Contestant with any authority or its officers and representatives. The Winner specifically provides his no-objection to such sharing of information by AETN18 and shall not initiate any claims against AETN18 in regard to such information.
15. The Winners will be solely liable to pay any and all taxes, levies, charges, etc. that may be applicable in respect of winning the said Prize. AETN18 shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever in the event of non-payment by the Winner of any such applicable taxes, levies, charges, etc. Any expenses incurred by AETN18 in respect of such unpaid tax will be solely to the cost and expense of the Winner. AETN18 will not bear any additional expenses in relation to the Prize.
16. The Prize shall not be transferable (with exception of Parent transferring their Prize to their immediate kin). The Prize shall not be redeemable for kind. No request shall be entertained by AETN18 in this regard. AETN18 disclaims any liability arising from the Prize.
17. AETN18 shall contact the Winners on the telephone numbers provided by the Contestant only once. In the event that any of the Winners is not available/ reachable on the number provided by the Contestant, such Winner forfeits his/her right to the Prize and AETN18 may in its sole discretion hand over the Prize to another winner and the same shall be final and binding.
18. If the telephone number of any Contestant has been transferred to another individual after entry into the Contest, the Contestant who owned the telephone number at the time of entry into the contest shall not claim the Prize or make any claims in respect of the Contest in this regard.
19. If any of the Prize Winners do not convey their acceptance within 24 hrs of intimation of the same, the Prize shall unconditionally and irrevocably lapse and such Winner will cease to have any right, interest or claim in the same.
20. The Contestant expressly agrees that AETN18 will have the unfettered right to reproduce all the entries on any and all formats, media and/or mediums including but not limited to television, internet, mobile, print, etc.
21. All rights (including intellectual property rights), title, claim and interest in the promotional material(s) and any/all entries received shall vest solely and exclusively with AETN18 at all times.
22. AETN18 shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that maybe suffered by the Contestant as a result of participating in this Contest or using any Prize.
23. AETN18 disclaims all warranty and makes no representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness, delivery or otherwise of the Prize offered. All images/visuals of the Prize in the communications or advertising material or content are indicative only.
24. AETN18 accepts no responsibility for any non-delivery of the Contest Prize.
25. AETN18 accepts no responsibility if the Prize is not availed by the Contestant within the applicable time.
26. The Winner will use the Prize/s entirely at its own risk and will indemnify and hold the AETN18 harmless for any accident, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss sustained by the Winner as a result of the possession or use of Prize/s won in the Contest.
27. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, Terms and Conditions, etc., the decision of AETN18’s management shall be final and binding on all concerned. No correspondence disputing this Contest, Terms and Conditions, decision relating to the Winners, any decision of AETN18’s management, etc will be entertained by AETN18.
28. AETN18 reserves the right to change/modify, alter or cancel/postpone this Contest in part or in full or change any or all of the Terms and Conditions and/or eligibility criteria of this Contest at any time (including at any time after the declaration of the Winners) at its own discretion and without any prior notice/intimation and without assigning any reason and shall not be liable for any consequential losses/damages.
29. All applicable taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of Prize, shall be payable by the Winner of the respective Prize. Winners must have a valid PAN card to claim the Prize and has to submit a copy of the same before receiving the Prize. Taxes and levies on winning the Prize may be imposed by Central, State and Local government authorities from time to time and the Winners are fully responsible in this regard for the same. All costs and expenses for collecting the Prize will be borne by the Winners and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by AETN18 in this regard.
30. AETN18 shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused to the Prize.
31. All rights, title, claim and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the promotional material(s)/activity and in any and all entries of the Contestants’ received shall vest solely and exclusively with AETN18 throughout the world in perpetuity. The Contestant/Winners agree and acknowledge that AETN18 or any person or entity permitted by AETN18 in this regard shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the entries received or any information in connection with the entry in any media for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and/or payment to the Contestant/Winners. The Contestant/Winners shall not dispute the same at any stage. The Contestant/Winners hereby further undertake to do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such locations as may be required by AETN18 in its sole discretion in order to secure, protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights of AETN18 pursuant to this Contest and/or Terms and Conditions. In the event the Contestant/Winners fail to do so within two (2) days of receipt of a request from AETN18 to do or perform an act or execute a document, AETN18 shall be entitled to exercise the same in place of the Contestant as the lawful appointed attorney and the Contestant undertakes to affirm, ratify and be bound by such exercise of the right by AETN18 as mentioned hereunder.
32. This Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to this Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi only.
33. Participation in this Contest implies acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
34. Any clarifications that the Contestant may require or any complaints that the Contestant may have with respect to this Contest shall be emailed to: email@example.com